How To Incite A Stampede of Clients
Enjoy a reliable flow of new leads delivered to you automatically, so you can spend more time doing what you love to do
I don’t know about you, but I found it overwhelming.
Online marketing, I mean.
There are just so many moving parts to learn…
- What to post on social media;
- How to get found in Google (search engine optimization);
- How to build a website that actually converts clicks to clients and doesn’t just look pretty
- Staying in contact with leads and customers by email;
- Writing blog posts, or recording YouTube videos;
- Using paid ads on Google, or Facebook without losing your shirt!
It can be difficult to see how all the pieces fit together – even more difficult to figure out how to put the pieces together in a way that works, right?!
Back in 2000 when I started my personal fitness training business, all I wanted to do was help as many people as possible to get in better shape.
I didn’t want to learn how to do marketing too.
But I soon discovered that the only way I could achieve my goal of helping people get healthy was to learn how to market my services.
Experts DON’T Agree
It doesn’t help that most of the marketing experts don’t agree on what’s the “best” way to approach online marketing.
- Some say you need to create funnels.
- Others say YouTube is the gateway to the promised land.
- No, you need to do Instagram marketing.
It’s enough to make you feel…
“Why do they do this?”
I think it’s because it’s far, far easier for them to learn one skill, like Facebook advertising, and sell just that, than it is to become skilled in all aspects of online marketing and become a strategic problem solver.
They call it “niching down”, but I call it being a one-trick pony.
How does the old saying go…
If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
So they tell you to buy their hammer, cause that’s all they know.
A Holistic Approach
Marketing your small business in the 21st century requires that you take a holistic approach – meaning…
You use everything you need to us to achieve the marketing trifecta.
The 3-M’s of Marketing
The marketing trifecta is made up of 3 M’s:
- Get the right Message
- In front of the right Market
- Using whichever Medium necessary
Depending on who you’re trying to reach, the message could be in the form of a…
- Blog post on your website;
- YouTube video;
- Whitepaper downloaded from a landing page;
- An email sent to current clients
- A Facebook ad shown to people who have visited your service pages.
The concept is simple enough. But it’s NOT easy.
And I’m here to help make your life easier.
If you’re like most small business owners I speak with, and you also struggle with consistently getting qualified leads using online marketing methods, then I may be able to help.
Allow me introduce myself…
Since 2003 I’ve been marketing myself online – beginning with my personal fitness training business.
Since then I’ve helped small service-based business owners of all kinds to harness the power of the internet to become leaders in their industry.
Take Richard Wynia for example.
Richard is the owner of Tri-County Training, a truck driving school in Cambridge, Ontario.
I helped them create a lead generating system that combined optimized website content with Facebook ads to double their enrolment while saving them tens of thousands of dollars in unnecessary ad spend with Yellow Pages, and radio advertising.
👉 I’d like to help you do the same.
The ONE Thing
I’m a BIG fan of the book, The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
The premise of the book is simple. Whatever you want to accomplish, you ask yourself this question:
Q: What is the ONE thing I can do, such by doing it, will make everything else easier or unnecessary?
A: The ONE thing you can do to make it easier to get new clients for your business is to..
Hire a coach!
Perhaps you recognize some of these folks:
- Jeff Bezos (Founder of Amazon)
- Steve Jobs (Founder of Apple, Pixar and the minimalist wardrobe)
- Tiger Woods (Greatest golfer of all time)
- Wayne Gretzky (Greatest hockey player of all time)
- Sara Blakely (Billionaire founder of Spanx and 93rd most powerful woman in the world)
You know what they all have in common?
They all had coaches or mentors to guide them to greatness.
Having a coach to help you go from where you are now to where you want to be is faster, cheaper, and more effective than going it alone.
- Own a service-based business;
- Have a website;
- Are driven to serve more people;
And are open to the idea of doing things differently than your competition…
I can help you implement a system that…
- Works to deliver your message to your ideal prospect
- At exactly the right time
- Demonstrating your expertise and…
- Positioning you as the BEST CHOICE to solve their problem.
I’ve developed a step-by-step process for creating marketing systems that deliver a reliable supply of leads to you, and help you convert those leads into well-paying clients.
But the best part is…
Once these systems are in place, they require minimal attention to keep them running – so you have more time to do what you do best.
Interested? We should talk.
Click the button below to schedule a free, no-obligation call with me. I’ll ask you a lot of questions, and then let you know what I think your client attraction machine would look like.
When we’re done, you decide how to proceed. Sound fair? Good. Click the button.