Check this out...
Here are some samples of my work
Wrote SEO-focused copy for all pages, including home page, service pages, and landing pages for Facebook ads (see below)
This is a new membership site designed for people in Latinomerica who want to speak English
Medical tourism site I created just prior to the pandemic. I wrote all web copy for the home page, and doctors page. The site is no longer live (click image above for screenshot of homepage)
This ad was created using a long video interview of past student, Dave Bryce. The messaging and choice of person in the ad all matched the avatar research performed with the company.
This messenger ad was shown to people who a) visited the specific course page on the website, or b) viewed 25% or more of the cold-traffic video ad.
This ad was created to build a mailing list for my website – medicosexpertos.co
Landing Page Pop-ups and Infographics
Long-form Content Writing
This e-book (originally created as a print book) was written to use as a learning resource for my personal training clients, and as a lead magnet.
E-book created as a lead magnet for a real estate lead gen website (no longer active).
This full-page advertorial was used for lead generation for my personal fitness training business
YouTube Video Marketing and Production
Website Critique Testimonials
How Tri-County Training Doubled Their Student Enrollment (and revenue)
Scope of work...
Increase student enrolment
Tri-County Training needed more students. The usual methods of advertising (Yellow Pages, radio) were no longer working.
In the end, I was able to help increase new student enrolment by 100%, by doing the following:
- Market research. With the help of the business owner, we developed an accurate avatar of the ideal candidate.
- Website copywriting. Using info from the market research, all service pages were re-written to be more persuasive.
- SEO of all service pages. Extensive keyword research was performed to determine what people were typing into Google. All service pages were re-written, and meta-data updated based on this information.
- PPC Ads. Campaigns for both Google Ads, and Facebook ads were designed. It was discovered that FB ads outperformed Google by a wide margin. All ad spend was redirected to FB.
- Increased student enrolment 115%.
- Eliminated need for radio advertising for a savings of about $24,000 per year.
- Eliminated the need for Yellow Pages advertising for a savings of approximately $50,000 per year.
- Increased website traffic from 488 visits per month to 3289 in just 6-months. Increased to ~ 6000 in one year.